Banknote, Afghanistan, 10 Afghanis
SH1340 (1961) - KM:37a - VF(30-35)
King Muhammad Zahir(third portrait) at left.
Mosque of Khwajeh Mohammad Abu-Nasr Parsa in Balkh at center.
Brown on multicolor underprint.
- Country: Afghanistan
- Denomination: 10 Afghanis
- Complete date: Not Applicable
- Year: SH1340 (1961)
- Product type: Banknote
- Note type: Issued Note
- Issue type: All
- Printer: TDLR.
- Issuing authority: Bank of Afghanistan
- Period: SH1340 (1961).
- Issue period: 1961-63 Issues
- Watermark: Muhammad Zahir.
- KM: 37a